This is going to be a short rant to some of my friends, family, and the political party. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, THAT I VOTE…OR THAT I VOTE FOR THE PERSON YOU WANT TO WIN? BECAUSE HOLY HELL AM I PISSED OFF ABOUT EMAIL FROM FRIENDS AND PHONE CALLS FROM THE DEMOCRATIC HEADQUATERS TELLING ME WHO TO VOTE FOR. ISN’T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRIVATE MATTER? AREN’T WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP WHO WE VOTE FOR TO OURSELVES? I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE IN, I KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOCIAL VIEWS I WOULDN’T VOTE AGAINST NO MATTER WHAT. FOR THE RECORD, I AM PRO ALL GAY RIGHTS, PRO CHOICE, AGAINST THE DEATH PENALTY (UNLESS THE PRISONER CHOOSES IT). I ALSO WOULDN’T VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT WAS VERY ANTIDRUG. I ALSO THINK ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL (BUT AM OK WITH JUST TOBACOO, ALCOHOL, AND POT BEING LEGAL(ized)). Everyone says Washington is broken, and that is true for many reasons, the first of which is that there are only two political parties that can win every year. And that America prefers a certain party until that party fucks up to much and then the other party rides that wave of hatred to take back the house. Campaigns are now Billon dollar processes that take years to get going, imagine what would happen if instead of spending all that money in posters, phone calls, fear spilling ad campaigns and campaigns saying they don’t do the things the other party is claiming they do. And what if we put those millions of dollars into making new jobs, and giving aid for schooling (not just at the college level, but at the high school, and middle school too)…If a sign or a slogan make up your mind of who to vote for then you are probably an idiot. Alright, time to get off my soap box, I’ve got two more disc of season one of Modern Family to rewatch tonight.
FYI: Modern Family= Best Show on TV right now
No comments:
Post a Comment